Here are the MMGM links!
- The Runaway Librarian joins the MMGM fun with a feature on four of her favorite new reads. Click HERE to welcome her to the group.
- Books 4 Learning is spreading some love for PERCY JACKSON'S GREEK GODS. Click HERE to see why.
- Sue Kooky is spotlighting THE IT GIRL. Click HERE to read her review.
- Susan Olson is gushing about ONCE WAS TIME. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Justin at Justin Talks Books is highlighting JUST MY LUCK. Click HERE to read what he thought
- The B.O.B. is interviewing author Christopher Healey. Click HERE to check it out.
- Michelle Mason is wishing for THE SEVENTH WISH. Click HERE to find her review.
- Susan Uhlig has a double feature this week. To see her review of COUNTING THYME, go HERE. And to see her review of THE LAST FIFTH GRADE OF EMERSON ELEMENTARY, click HERE.
- Greg Pattridge has a double feature with THE DRAGONFLY EFFECT and SLACKER. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--AIM. Click HERE for details.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is revealing the cover of A CRACK IN THE SEA . Click HERE to check it out.
- Jess at the Reading Nook has a Q&A with author Kit Grindstaff. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! has a special guest feature from one of his awesome readers. Click HERE to see what they thought of THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY.
- Jenni Enzor is sweet on SWEET HOME ALASKA. Click HERE to see why.
- Got My Book is throwing down THE COPPER GAUNTLET. Click HERE to read their feature.
- Michelle Mason is covering RUBY REINVENTED. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!